3G SDI to AV Scaler Converter
TThe SDI to AV scaler converter allows SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 3G-SDI signals to be shown on CRT or HDTV while ensuring high bit rates of 2.970 Gbit/s
to give you fast signal transmission without any loss. For professionals this means that
it is now easier to distribute and extend your 3G SDI signal while giving you the ability to
display your work on TV thanks to the built in this converter. Furthermore, thanks to the
loop-through 3G-SDI design, users are able to enjoy both SDI and AV at the same time.
1. Operation at 2.970Gbit/s, 2.970/1.001Gbit/s, 1.485Gbit/s, 1.485/1.001Gbit/s and 270Mbits/s
2. Equalized and re-clocked loop output
3. Auto video mode detection (3G/HD/SD)
4. Conversion from SMPTE 425M level B to Level A 1080p 50/59.94/60 4:2:2 10-bit
5. Connect with other units to extend your signal over long distances
6. Simultaneous display with SDI /AV signals
7. Alteative audio output to analog 2CH
8. Supports signal transmission distances of up to 300M for SD signals, 200M for HD signals and 100M for 3G signals
9. Note: Cable tested with Belden 1694A. Operating distances may vary if used with another type of cable.
1. 3G SDI to AV Sclaer Converter
2. 5V DC Power Supply Adaptor
3. Operation Manual
SMPTE Standard 425M Level A & B, 424M, 292M, 259M-C
SDI Transmission Rates 2.970 Gbit/s and 2.970/1.001 Gbit/s
SDI in/out Resolution SD: 480i@60, 576i@50 HD:720p@50/60, 1080i@50/60 3G:1080p@24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60
CVBS Output Resolution PAL/NTSC-M
Input Port 1 x BNC (SD/HD/3G-SDI)
Output Port 1 x BNC (SD/HD/3G-SDI), 3 x RCA (CVBS,L/R)
Power Supply DC 5V -12V
ESD Protection Human body model ±8kV (air-gap discharge) ,
±4kV (contact discharge)
Dimension 95mm x 60mm x 25 mm
Operating Temperature 0°C ~ 40°C / 32°F ~ 104°F
Storage Temperature -20°C ~ 60°C / -4°F ~ 140°F
elative Humidity 20 ~ 90% RH (Non-condensing)
Power Consumption (Max) 5W
Operation controls and Fuctions
1. SDI IN: This slot is where you connect the SDI source output for SDI signal sending to be display on screen.
2. SDI OUT: This slot is where you connect the SDI display with SDI cable for input source display.
3. POWER LED: This red LED will illuminate when the device is connected with power supply.
4. DC IN: Plug the 5V-12V DC power supply into the unit and connect the adaptor to AC wall outlet.
5. CVBS out format: Press this switch to select the CVBS output format .
6. AV output: This slot is where you connect the TV with RCA calbe.