Alpha Tech is a retail distribution specialist with over sixteen years of experience in providing comprehensive solutions to businesses in areas ranging from product management to sales, marketing, logistics and merchandizing.
Headquartered in the United Arab Emirates with warehouse facilities in the Dubai Airport Free Zone Authority (DAFZA), Alpha Tech partners with companies across the MENA (Middle East and North Africa) region. Our reputed clients/partners include Jabra, 2Go accessories, Shapoor Trading, Trade Point International and Quantum Solutions, among others.
Our double-storeyed distribution center, located within the Dubai airport limits, provides you with 24/7 cargo clearance services, easy access to international freight and logistics companies and 100 percent duty-free transactions. Our comprehensive range of services includes online customer service (e-service), administration services and on-site customs inspection. We also provide a host of value-added services such technical support, price protection, credit facilities with several freight forwarders and expert assistance with documentation for various countries.
Our robust distribution network comprising of duty-free shops, electronic mega stores, hypermarkets, IT stores and reputed retail outlets ensures an uninterrupted supply of products in the GCC and MENA markets.
A division of Alpha 55 and a part of Alpha Middle East Holdings Limited, Alpha Tech also owns 2Go, a new generation mobile and consumer electronic accessories brand in the UAE.
At Alpha Tech, we realize how important ‘Reach’ is for a business – the ability to reach customers through the right channels at the right time. We also understand how difficult it can be for a business to simultaneously focus on production, marketing and distribution.
“Our vision is to help maximize the reach, efficiency and profitability of your business by providing comprehensive, seamless solutions to address your distribution, logistics and marketing needs.”
- Reliability: We believe reliability is the key to any long-lasting relationship. So we do our best to build and maintain a reliable, loophole-free infrastructure that our clients can bank on at all times.
- Quality: We invest on the quality of people we hire and retailers with whom we partner to ensure that our clients receive top-notch service each and every time.
- Dynamism: We continually assess market trends and upgrade our systems, personnel and distribution network to help our clients stay ahead of competition.
- With 16 years of rich experience and a proven track record working with key partners such as Jabra, Alpha Tech is a name you can bank on in the retail distribution industry.
- We provide end-to-end services, right from product management, distribution and merchandizing to support on post-sales issues such as warranty and repairs.
- The convenient location of our distribution center in DAFZA facilitates swift and hassle-free transfer of your goods.
- Our friendly staff, including several people registered with Customs for uninterrupted service, is available on call 24/7 to make your business a smooth sail.
- Our in-house R&D team visits manufacturers across MENA, USA, China & Europe constantly to stay on top of the industry trends.
- We have experts in various domains including product management, sales, marketing, logistics, support and distribution who will work with you to understand and support your business needs.
- Our value added services such as 24/7 logistic services; price protection, stock rotation, consignment and credit facilities are designed to help maximize your profits.
- We can also help you find additional retail channels, sub-distributors and re-export opportunities across the region.
- Our extensive distribution network consisting of reliable and varied retail partners ensuring deeper penetration and constant, timely supply of your products in the market, as well as brand visibility.
Corporate Social Responsibility:
Since its inception, our parent group Alpha Middle East Holdings Limited has been committed to active philanthropy. We are cognizant of our responsibility towards our stakeholders including employees, investors, customers, suppliers and the community, and will discharge this responsibility with utmost honesty and integrity.
- We shall be open and transparent in our communication about strategies, targets, performance and governance to our stakeholders.
- We shall provide ample opportunity for our stakeholders to provide feedback about our products and services and ensure that the feedback is evaluated and acted upon.
- We shall register and resolve customer complaints to ensure that the promised service is delivered.
- We shall do our best in choosing suppliers who adopt responsible business practices.
- We shall support the development of our partners through training courses and seminars.
- We shall strive to provide a safe and healthy work environment, free from discrimination on the basis of nationality, colour, race or religion.
- We shall base our hiring decisions, rewards and promotions purely on merit.
- We shall make employee satisfaction a part of our business objectives and provide forums for redressal of employee grievances.
- We shall encourage our employees to engage in philanthropic activities by providing support employee recommended charities.
- We shall work with local educational institutions to promote awareness about our industry and to assist youngsters in making the right career choices.